- I schedule my tasks in a virtual calendar and/or paper planner.
- I evaluate how I spend my time, and identify areas of my life where I can be more productive and efficient.
- I know I can reach out for support with the tasks I don’t want or like to do.
- I have designated times in my calendar for food prep days, self care, exercise and business tasks.
- I prioritize. I determine action steps and schedule them into my calendar.
- I have people in my life that hold me accountable.
- I know change happens gradually and I don’t have to be perfect. I trust this process and I believe in myself.
For more time management information, check out my RESOURCES page!
Live to Thrive,