It's been a while since I've done a blog post. I'm going to keep this very simple for myself to prove that it's easy as pie to get back into the swing of thing so here goes!
VEGETATRIAN ZUCCHINI PATTIES:
- 3 large or 4 medium zucchini - shredded
- 1 large white onion- minced
- 4 cloves garlic- minced
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp seasoning of your choice (season it up! I used: red pepper flakes, every day seasoning, herbs de provence, salt & pep)
- 1 tsp EVOO
- SAUCE: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 lemon juiced, coconut aminos, hot sauce: mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add 1 tsp of salt to the shredded zucchini and let it rest for 10 minutes, put it in a cheese close or towel and squeeze the shit out of it to remove excess water.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, mix well and form into patties.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, drizzle with EVOO and place patties on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with greek yogurt sauce and serve.
KALE & PEACH SALAD: (if you want to go the extra mile, make THIS SALAD and add peaches but below is a simplified version).
- 1 bunch of kale- washed, dried, rolled into a burrito and minced
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Sprouts or edible flowers
- 1 peach, diced
- VINAIGRETTE: 2 tbsp EVOO, 1 tbsp mustard, 1/2 juice lemon, 1/2 avocado, salt & pep, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar: blend thoroughly (can be made ahead of time and/or in bulk).
- Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, toss and serve.
I hope you make and enjoy this recipe as much as we did! There are even leftover patties for breakfast!
If you haven't got your ticket yet to the Goal Setting & Feng Shui Workshop DON'T WAIT! We only have 14 spots left! Check out our website for more information and the link to buy $50 tickets. Hope to see you there Vixen!
Live to Thrive,