If you've recently done or accomplished something amazing, NOW is the time to celebrate. What will make you feel delicious and taken care of? What do you need more of in your life right now?
Here's my 7 Step Goal Setting Process (emphasis on point #3!!):
1. Get your goal into the proper verbiage. "I __________ by date."
2. Write down all the reasons why you want to/must accomplish it.
3. Write down what you'll do to celebrate when you achieve it.
4. Set you action plans. Items you must do to complete your goal (choose dates here too!).
5. Schedule your goal AND action plans in your calendar.
6. Share your goal with an accountability buddy. Let them know what you're up to and ask for support.
7. Maintain your goal, keep it visible (printed) and updated.
A few other notes on celebrating. Try to keep your rewards in line with what you're working toward. For example, if you're trying to save money for a trip, don't purchase a $300 handbag. Instead, think of ways to celebrate around self care and home environment. If you've just lost 15lbs, don't celebrate by going to Taco Bell. Instead, host a healthy potluck with your closest friends! My advice is to just find what feels good.
Tell me how you'll celebrate! What have you accomplished lately? What are you working toward? Go forth and spoil yourselves Vixens. YOU DESERVE IT!!
Live to Thrive,